Click Picture to See my FaceBook Profile!!
- @thefestiveowl @bassnectar 11 months ago
- RT @TheFestiveOwl: RE-TWEET & FOLLOW to WIN! Two tix to @Bassnectar's SOLD OUT Atlanta dates! More entries: fb.me/2MuWy8mgS https:/… 11 months ago
- I'm #HottingUp with #Iration April 16th @VarPlayhouse. Tickets & VIP passes at smarturl.it/HottingUp041616 splur.gy/r/4d45Y/r/39lZ… 1 year ago
- Check it out! It's the 2nd Artist Announcement for California Roots 2016! #CaliRoots2016 @calrootsfest hdtk.co/JS1f0 1 year ago
- @gatheatre lost wallet at papadosio or rooftop last night. If you find wallet, last name Hogan, call 678-338-5243, THX! 1 year ago
LO’s Schedule of Events!!
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Blog Tips Ch7 ch8 Ch 9 Ch10 Ch 11 Ch 12 Ch 13 Ch 14 Ch 15 Chapter Reviews codeorgan Grammar Girl infographics interviews Language of the Image Lead Lab Netflix NEWSU Photo and Graphics Plagiarism Pod Cast PR #7 PRC #6 PRC #8 PRC #9 PRC #10 PRCA 3330 PR Careers PR Connections PR Open Mic PSA public relations public service announcements quick quote Site Stats SMNR social media stumbleupon T.O.W. tips Top 10 Top 10 Majors Twitter
Do you use the words, “viral,” “epic,” and “fail” in regular, everyday conversation? Then this article could show you what to look out for, as words are being erased from our language for improper use!
Just stumbled the site, http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/33cDJV/blog.verticalresponse.com/verticalresponse_blog/2010/11/who-else-wants-to-write-better-copy-.html, and found out how to write better email copy. You can too! Check it out! :o)
So I just “Stumbled-Upon” a really neat site called http://www.codeorgan.com….. you enter any URL address (I entered this blog’s address: http://www.misslowoodward.wordpress.com) and it reads the coding of your website, of which each part is linked to a drum beat or instrument noise, and it translates the website’s coding into music! It was pretty neat- sometimes off beat, but an interesting find, none-the-less. Check it out! Use my website if you want to hear what I heard!! :o)
I found this article on 50 buzzwords not to use on your resume. Who knew you shouldn’t call yourself a “team-player” ??? Check this out! I found it very helpful :o)
Hey everyone! For an assignment in my PR Practicum class (not the usual PR writing I blog about) I had to look up some videos of PR Practitioners being interviewed and write a paper on it. I made this quick blog so my teacher (Hey Mrs. Andrews!) and all of you guys (friends & peers) can check these out! They are actually very helpful to watch because it gets you thinking of how to approach someone who is usually interviewing you, lets you get the insight on the business behind PR, and what skill it really takes in the work-force.
Well, here they are! Enjoy :o)
1.) This first video I tried to post was from our very own teacher, Barbara Nixon’s website, http://www.publicrelationsmatters.com- I couldn’t get the video to embed so here is the link:
Time from videos:
1.) 2 min, 41 sec
2.) 5min, 30 sec
3.) 4min, 06sec
4.) 5min, 50sec
For one of my Public Relation classes, we have to interview a PR Practitioner and record it, then write a paper about the information we obtain and turn it in by Wednesday. If you have any suggestions or would like to help, please contact me at:
I appreciate your help! Thanks! ~L0~
Just a quickie post- saw this article, loved it….had to share!
I was having trouble getting started on my Public Service Announcement assignment for class and upon looking for tips on how to write a good PSA, I found this really helpful website and wanted to share the love. Enjoy!