Click Picture to See my FaceBook Profile!!
- @thefestiveowl @bassnectar 1 year ago
- RT @TheFestiveOwl: RE-TWEET & FOLLOW to WIN! Two tix to @Bassnectar's SOLD OUT Atlanta dates! More entries: fb.me/2MuWy8mgS https:/… 1 year ago
- I'm #HottingUp with #Iration April 16th @VarPlayhouse. Tickets & VIP passes at smarturl.it/HottingUp041616 splur.gy/r/4d45Y/r/39lZ… 1 year ago
- Check it out! It's the 2nd Artist Announcement for California Roots 2016! #CaliRoots2016 @calrootsfest hdtk.co/JS1f0 1 year ago
- @gatheatre lost wallet at papadosio or rooftop last night. If you find wallet, last name Hogan, call 678-338-5243, THX! 1 year ago
LO’s Schedule of Events!!
- Blog Tips Ch7 ch8 Ch 9 Ch10 Ch 11 Ch 12 Ch 13 Ch 14 Ch 15 Chapter Reviews codeorgan Grammar Girl infographics interviews Language of the Image Lead Lab Netflix NEWSU Photo and Graphics Plagiarism Pod Cast PR #7 PRC #6 PRC #8 PRC #9 PRC #10 PRCA 3330 PR Careers PR Connections PR Open Mic PSA public relations public service announcements quick quote Site Stats SMNR social media stumbleupon T.O.W. tips Top 10 Top 10 Majors Twitter
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Do you use the words, “viral,” “epic,” and “fail” in regular, everyday conversation? Then this article could show you what to look out for, as words are being erased from our language for improper use! http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101231/lf_nm_life/us_banished_words