Click Picture to See my FaceBook Profile!!
- @thefestiveowl @bassnectar 1 year ago
- RT @TheFestiveOwl: RE-TWEET & FOLLOW to WIN! Two tix to @Bassnectar's SOLD OUT Atlanta dates! More entries: fb.me/2MuWy8mgS https:/… 1 year ago
- I'm #HottingUp with #Iration April 16th @VarPlayhouse. Tickets & VIP passes at smarturl.it/HottingUp041616 splur.gy/r/4d45Y/r/39lZ… 1 year ago
- Check it out! It's the 2nd Artist Announcement for California Roots 2016! #CaliRoots2016 @calrootsfest hdtk.co/JS1f0 1 year ago
- @gatheatre lost wallet at papadosio or rooftop last night. If you find wallet, last name Hogan, call 678-338-5243, THX! 1 year ago
LO’s Schedule of Events!!
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Blog Tips Ch7 ch8 Ch 9 Ch10 Ch 11 Ch 12 Ch 13 Ch 14 Ch 15 Chapter Reviews codeorgan Grammar Girl infographics interviews Language of the Image Lead Lab Netflix NEWSU Photo and Graphics Plagiarism Pod Cast PR #7 PRC #6 PRC #8 PRC #9 PRC #10 PRCA 3330 PR Careers PR Connections PR Open Mic PSA public relations public service announcements quick quote Site Stats SMNR social media stumbleupon T.O.W. tips Top 10 Top 10 Majors Twitter
Category Archives: NEWSU
This week we got to explore the “PROpenMic” website, and report on what the site has to offer to PR students and recent grads. These are some of my findings and if you care to check it out yourself, go … Continue reading
This week for my PRCA 3330 Public Relations Writing class, we were instructed to take an online course through Poynter University’s “NEWSU” site. The direct link to this week’s course, can be found at: http://www.newsu.org/courses/language-image Here are my reactions to … Continue reading
Notes and Thoughts from: “Public Relations: Writing and Media Techniques” by Dennis Wilcox (I use the 5th edition, in case you see references to page numbers 😉 ) http://www.pearsonhighered.com/educator/product/Public-Relations-Writing-and-Media-Techniques/9780205648283.page In chapter one, I thought it was interesting that there was … Continue reading