Click Picture to See my FaceBook Profile!!
- @thefestiveowl @bassnectar 11 months ago
- RT @TheFestiveOwl: RE-TWEET & FOLLOW to WIN! Two tix to @Bassnectar's SOLD OUT Atlanta dates! More entries: fb.me/2MuWy8mgS https:/… 11 months ago
- I'm #HottingUp with #Iration April 16th @VarPlayhouse. Tickets & VIP passes at smarturl.it/HottingUp041616 splur.gy/r/4d45Y/r/39lZ… 1 year ago
- Check it out! It's the 2nd Artist Announcement for California Roots 2016! #CaliRoots2016 @calrootsfest hdtk.co/JS1f0 1 year ago
- @gatheatre lost wallet at papadosio or rooftop last night. If you find wallet, last name Hogan, call 678-338-5243, THX! 1 year ago
LO’s Schedule of Events!!
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Blog Tips Ch7 ch8 Ch 9 Ch10 Ch 11 Ch 12 Ch 13 Ch 14 Ch 15 Chapter Reviews codeorgan Grammar Girl infographics interviews Language of the Image Lead Lab Netflix NEWSU Photo and Graphics Plagiarism Pod Cast PR #7 PRC #6 PRC #8 PRC #9 PRC #10 PRCA 3330 PR Careers PR Connections PR Open Mic PSA public relations public service announcements quick quote Site Stats SMNR social media stumbleupon T.O.W. tips Top 10 Top 10 Majors Twitter
Category Archives: T.O.W.
This week we were asked: “What advice would you offer PR students who are new to blogging?” Here is my TOP 10 tips for blogging! 10.) Blog about subjects that are useful or unique! Make it personal, but newsworthy! 9.) … Continue reading
Social Media News Releases What is a Social Media News Release? Social Media News Releases (according to http://www.realwire.com) is “The press release was written with just the “press” in mind, but in the online world your story needs to be … Continue reading
This week we used NEWSU’s “5-Steps to Multimedia Story-Telling” at https://www.newsu.org/node/338 What I learned: How to: … Chose a Story- pick a story that is multidimensional, non-linear, and that is creative! … Make a Storyboard- a storyboard helps you find … Continue reading
Our assignment for this week was to create a list of at least 10 ways that PR people can sometimes drive journalists crazy and then put what they should do instead! Here we go! 10. Reporters and Journalists being constantly … Continue reading
This week I visited a website called, http://www.onlineprpodcast.com/ and visited the #48 Podcast, from 10.15.10, about “PURL’s,” or Personalized URL’s. The two men talking on the podcast talk about how they can set up your website and use PURL’s as a way … Continue reading
What are they? “Information graphics or infographics are visual representations of information, data or knowledge. These graphics are used where complex information needs to be explained quickly and clearly.” -Doug Newsom and Jim Haynes (2004). Public Relations Writing: Form and … Continue reading
*This picture is of my actual blog stat’s so far…some days, WOW! Others, not so much, lol :o) The following information with black headlines and lighter blue text, are all from the WordPress website. The direct link is: http://en.support.wordpress.com/stats/ What … Continue reading
This week we got to explore the “PROpenMic” website, and report on what the site has to offer to PR students and recent grads. These are some of my findings and if you care to check it out yourself, go … Continue reading
This week’s topic asks, “What makes a story newsworthy?” According to http://www.mediacollege.com/journalism/news/newsworthy.html, five components make a story newsworthy. Below I list those five things Media College says and give my own interpretation of what the terms mean. Timing- Something new and … Continue reading